Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Romantic Story, A Sweet Reason

A Romantic Story, A Sweet Reason
Have you heard about the  http://www.nygirlofmydreams.com/ ? Do you know about the Romantic Story in the  New York subway?





from: nygirlofmydreams.com

Patrick Moberg, the website designer in NY, used 48 hours to find his Dream girl. It is a wonderful romantic story. Maybe from the day I saw this story, I have been thinking about how to seek for a person without knowing the name. Is it possible to just draw a picture, and then find out the one you want?

Now we have the Social Networks, like facebook.com, and have millions of photos of different faces. The romantic story in the NY Subway, gives me a sweet reason to do my project, Want2FindU --- Sketch-based Face Recognition application. If my Want2FindU is born successfully, it will be possible that the next Patrick may use no more than 10 seconds to find his dream girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment