Monday, May 14, 2012

TrackBar & Color

TrackBar & Color
Last week, I disappeared from class. I got 2 midterms, and get sick after cse130-----OCAML : (.....
I didn't use the main color of the faces. And I didn't use HSV.
instead.
I tried to locate the nose, and get the average RGB value of the nose.


About Want 2 Find U
I added the find_by_face_color function, to my project.

1. TrackBar is used in this part to represent the COLOR.



(because the color of faces are usually white, yellow, red, brown, black. So I make 5 block in the track bar. (From low to high, That is from white to black))(you can see the track bar above the photo of Sophie Marceau)


(when you choose the first mark, you will receive all the photos have the color between white and yellow.
 The second, you will receive photos of skin color from yellow to red.....)



NOW you can see only one pic of each mark, because I only have 5 pics in my database to show my idea in class, but Want 2 find U will have more photos. 

NEXT: GET THE OUTLINE OF THE FACES, AND DO THE MATCH.


No comments:

Post a Comment